- ELPA Social Media Campaign
- ELPA Educational Training
- High-level Events in the EU Parliament
- White Paper launch
- Join our Social Media Campaign and create your own banner here
- Make a selfie with the green ribbon and use our Facebook frame.
- Engage yourself on social media: tag @EuropeLiver (twitter), share, mention, post…
Thank you to all our supporters of Liver Cancer Awareness social media campaign 2020: Gilead, AbbVie, Allergan, Roche, Bayer, Ipsen, BMS, AstraZeneca, Boston Scientific and others.
One of the core ELPA’ project where 32 Members from 25 different countries join, learn and brainstorm about liver diseases, especially on cirrhosis and liver cancer.
An invaluable Patients’ opportunity to influence the highest level of the European policy and policy makers in Brussels.
Who said that patients could not advocate for their rights in the heart of Brussels?